Srikakulam is categorised as Business and Transit
Buddha Statue in Nagaveli River - Photo Courtesy Palagiri
Reasons to Visit
- Srikakulam is a riverside area set at 120 kms from Visakhapatnam on Coastal route and a transit point on NH-45 (Visakhapatnam - Bhubaneshwar route)
- Beachside Getaways in Andhra Pradesh"A riverside area near beach set at 120 kms from Visakhapatnam on Coastal route and a transit point on NH-45 and a local getaway."
- Destinations on the Bhubaneshwar - Chennai Route"300 kms ahead of Rajahmundry and 190 kms from Visakhapatnam towards Bhubaneshwar, Srikakulam is a popular stopover for travellers enroute on the Visakhapatnam - Bhubaneshwar route."
- Nearest Airport -Visakhapatnam (120 kms), Rajahmundry (296 kms), Bhubaneswar (325 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Srikakulam
- Srikakulam is an Ex-Bhubaneswar Getaway
- Srikakulam is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Pune, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Srikakulam
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Srikakulam