Sorrento is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Sorrento is a beautiful and colourful Mediterranean town with pleasant weather all round the year
- Sorrento is famous for its rich history and culture
- Sorrento is located near the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic city of Pompeii and the volcanic Mt Vesuvius
- Sorrento is home to the famous Limoncello drink and fresh Italian cuisine
- Nearest Airport -Naples (49 kms), Rome (265 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Sorrento
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of sorrento