Soca Valley is categorised as Heritage / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Soca Valley is a region stretching from the Triglav National Park to Nova Gorica in North Western Slovenia through which the beautiful turquoise Soca River flows.
- Soca Valley is one of the most popular destinations for adventure activities like kayaking, rafting, canoeing, paragliding, hiking, cycling, skiing, and fishing.
- Kobarid and Bovec are the main tourist centres in Soca Valley.
- Nearest Airport -Ljubljana (95 kms), Postojna (103 kms), Venice (194 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Soca-Valley
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Soca Valley. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to