Sintra is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Sintra is an ancient royal sanctuary near the capital city Lisbon in southern Portugal.
- Resort town of Sintra is nested at the foothills of Sintra mountains rich with Mediterranean and North European flora and fauna.
- Perched atop Sintra’s mountains is the Pena palace, with its vibrant pastel colored walls among the cirrus cloud lines, a fantasy landscape.
- Quinta da Regalari, a UNESCO world heritage site along with Moorish palace, palace of Sintra and palace of Queluz are sites of historic prominence.
- Nearest Airport -Lisbon (29 kms), Vilamoura (285 kms), Porto (332 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Sintra
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Sintra