Siglufjorour is categorised as Beachside / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Siglufjorour is a small fishing town in northern coast of Iceland
- Siglufjorour, once renowned for its booming herring fish industry is now an idle fishing town
- The road to Siglufjorour is the highest mountain road in Iceland with stunning views of the snow-clad mountains and valleys
- Siglufjorour is renowned for hosting hiking, pleasure driving and horse riding activities among its steep mountains
- Nearest Airport -Reykjavik (379 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Siglufjorour
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- The Complete Iceland Experience (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Siglufjorour