Siena is categorised as Heritage / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Siena is steeped in rich history, art, and culture
- Siena is home to the delicious Tuscan cuisine and wines
- Siena is famous for Palio di Siena, a bareback horse race dating back to 1644
- Siena’s historic city centre is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Nearest Airport -Rome (232 kms), Venice (323 kms), Milan (369 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Siena
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of siena