Shanghai is categorised as Theme Park
Reasons to Visit
- Shanghai is the nation’s most populous city, global financial centre and a transport hub in the Yangtze River Delta in eastern China.
- Shanghai is a popular historical tourist destination known for its City God Temple, Yu Garden, The Bund, Lujiazui skyscrapers, museums and China Art Museum, all due to it being described as a booming economy of the country.
- Shanghai has 157 parks and out of them some have become popular tourist attractions due to their unique location, architecture and history.
- Nearest Airport -Shanghai
- Shanghai is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Shanghai
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Beijing/Xian/Shanghai 8 days Tour Golden Triangle (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Shanghai