Shamlaji is categorised as Pilgrimage
Shamlaji Temple - Photo Courtesy Sagar Thaker
Reasons to Visit
- Shamlaji is a renowned Lord Vishnu Pilgrimage destination in Gujarat renowned for its 11th Century Temple.
- Shamlaji is a renowned regional pilgrimage centre in Gujarat and is situated on NH-08 conveniently on Ahmedabad - Udaipur Route.
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Ahmedabad and Vadodara"Shamlaji (130 kms from Ahmedabad) for Lord Vishnu Devotees is one of the hundred and fifty four most important places of pilgrimage in India. Shamlaji is a standalone ex-Ahmedabad pilgrimage and can be combined well with Nathdwara (170 kms), a Lord Krishna pilgrimage."
- Nearest Airport -Ahmedabad (127 kms), Udaipur (128 kms), Vadodara (187 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Gandhinagar (110 kms), Mehsana (120 kms), Ahmedabad (127 kms)
- Shamlaji is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Kota / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Nashik Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Shamlaji
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Shamlaji has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Ahmedabad to Shamlaji Visit and back||Rs. 5312|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shamlaji. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Shamlaji (Gujarat)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to