Sayla is categorised as Heritage / Experiential
Old Bell House Heritage Hotel at Sayla (Nivalink Trip Dated - 7 May 2004)
Reasons to Visit
- Sayla is a countryside area in Gujarat around Sundrendranagar offering heritage travellers a heritage hotel stay for transit
- Sayla lies 50 kms from Tarnetar where renownned Tarnetar fair is held
- Stopovers on Ahmedabad - Kutch route for Inbound travellers"Sayla is a countryside area in Gujarat around Sundrendranagar (130 kms from Ahmedabad) recommended for heritage travellers for a transit stay enroute Kutch."
- Craft Heritage Destinations in Gujarat"Sayla is visited for its craft heritage. Beadwork in villages near Sayla, Ikat Weaving at Sayla and Somasar, Tangaliya Weaving at Vasatari, Handloom and Khadi clusters, Terracotta at Botad (50 kms), Handicrafts at Wadhwan (37 kms) are easily accessible from Sayla."
- Nearest Airport -Rajkot (82 kms), Ahmedabad (137 kms), Bhavnagar (138 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Surendranagar (35 kms), Wadhwan (45 kms), Wankaner (75 kms)
- Sayla is an Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Surat / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Sayla Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Sayla
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Sayla. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to