Sarajevo is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Sarajevo is the capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina and is surrounded by Dinaric Alps along the Miljacka River.
- A leading political, social and cultural centre of Bosnia and Herzgovina and while being quite influential in entertainment, fashion, media and arts.
- Given Sarajevo’s rich history of religious and cultural variety, the city is also called as Jerusalem of Europe / Balkans.
- Nearest Airport -Sarajevo
- Sarajevo is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Sarajevo
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Sarajevo. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to