Santorini is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Satorini is a volcanic island that is precariously perched on a 1300 ft high cliff.
- Satorini is part of the Cyclades group and is the most picturesque islands in Greece.
- Satorini is capital of Fira is dramatically situated on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a beautiful blue lagoon.
- Satorini is characterised by hundreds of zigzagging steps ascend and wind through these villages of cobblestone lanes and whitewashed houses with blue-domed roofs.
- Satorini is considered most romantic and recommended for Honeymooners.
- Nearest Airport -Santorini
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Santorini
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Magical Greek Islands (6 Nights)
- Glorious Greece (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Santorini. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Greece - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to