Salzburg is categorised as Heritage / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Salzburg is a heritage destination within the Alps renwoned for Baroque architecture, its Old city a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
- Salzburg is a base point to visit Alpine Ski destinations to its South
- The Salzburg Festival is a famous music festival that attracts visitors during the months of July and August each year.
- Salzburg is the birthplace of Mozart and it was the setting for the renowned film Sound of Music
- Areas around Salzburg are renowned for their stunning views of the Alps and therefore its a popular Summer destination for nature travellers
- Nearest Airport -Salzburg
- Salzburg is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Salzburg
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Charm of Eastern Europe (9 Nights)
- European Allure (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Salzburg. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Austria - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to