Rome is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Rome, the capital of Italy has an history dated about 2500 years ago and the most visited destination of Italy
- Rome's centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- The Coliseum in Rome is one of the most renowned and visited monuments. It was once where gladiators, criminals and lions alike fought for their lives.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Rome
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
- European Dreams (12 Nights)
- Italian Delight (7 Nights)
- Pearls Of Italy (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Rome. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Italy - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to