Rhodes is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Rhodes is an ancient city dated back to 407 BC.
- Rhodes was the most important sea trading ports in the country.
- Rhodes saw many dynasties that ruled the empire starting from Saint John of Jerusalem, Ottoman Turks and the Italians.
- Rhodes is visited for its unique blend of cultures.
- Nearest Airport -Rhodes
- Rhodes is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Rhodes
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Rhodes. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Greece - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to