Reims is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Reims is a heritage town 130 kms from Paris.
- Reims has rich history that dates back to Roman times around 80 BC
- The Notre Dame de Reims is one the most beautiful churches in France. It was here where the French Kings were crowned for centuries
- Reims is home to the renowned Champagne wine
- Reims is typically visited as a day trip from Paris.
- Nearest Airport -Paris (144 kms), Brussels (277 kms), Bruges (290 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Reims
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Reims. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to