Prague is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Prague (331 kms from Vienna), is the Capital of Czech Republic and a major historical, political and cultural centre.
- Main attractions of Prague include the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with the Prague astronomical clock, the Jewish Quarter, Petřín hill and Vyšehrad.
- Since 1992, the extensive historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
- Nearest Airport -Prague
- Prague is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Prague
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Capital cities of Eastern Europe (6 Nights)
- Charm of Eastern Europe (9 Nights)
- Eastern Europe Van Tour (8 Nights)
- European Allure (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Prague. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to