Plitvice is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- The Plitvice area is renowned for the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- The Plitvice National Park is the largest park in Croatia and the oldest in Europe and considered one of the best in the world.
- Plitvice lies between Zagreb - Dubrovnik route and guests spend here a day or two enroute
- There are many affordable hotels in Plitvice area within close proximity of the national park.
- Nearest Airport -Zagreb (148 kms), Split (242 kms), Ljubljana (265 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Plitvice
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Plitvice. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to