Parli is categorised as Pilgrimage
Parli Vaijnath Temple - Photo Courtesy JM Garg
Reasons to Visit
- Parli is renowned for the Parli Baidyanath Temple, believed by many to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and is one of the most significant Lord Shiva Temples in Maharashtra
- Destinations to visit Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva"Parli (Maharashtra) lies at about 100 kms from Nanded on the Nanded - Ahmednagar route and is home to Parli Vaijnath Temple, believed by many to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. "
- Nearest Airport -Nanded (106 kms), Aurangabad (218 kms), Shirdi (300 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Parli
- Parli is an Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Pune / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Belgaum Getaway
- Parli is connected by Day train with Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad
- Parli is connected by Overnight train with Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Parli Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Parli
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Parli. Click here for reviewing them.
- Parli Jyotirlinga Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to