Paris is categorised as Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Paris is capital of France and most popular destination of France for Indian travellers.
- Paris is a common arrival point for International Travellers into France.
- Paris for Indian travellers is all about Eiffel Tower and Euro Disney
- Paris is thriving with elated nightlife and vibrant citylights, it is also home to some of the most legendary artwork by famous painters.
- Paris is also famous for its cafes, restaurants and Cabarets.
- Paris is considered most romantic city and therefore popular with honeymooners.
- Nearest Airport -Paris
- Paris is connected by Air with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Lucknow, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Paris
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- City Break – Love In Paris (5 Nights)
- Fascinating France (6 Nights)
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
- European Dreams (12 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Paris. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to