Pandharpur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Pandharpur Vithoba Temple - Photo Courtesy Parag Mahalley
Reasons to Visit
- Pandharpur is a renowned pilgrimage in Maharashtra at about 70 kms from Solapur, renowned for its Vithoba Temple (Lord Vishnu).
- Most Visited Pilgrim destinations in Maharashtra"A renowned pilgrimage in Maharashtra at about 70 kms from Solapur, visited for its Vithoba Temple (Lord Vishnu)."
- Nearest Airport -Kolhapur (180 kms), Pune (209 kms), Belgaum (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pandharpur
- Pandharpur is an Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Pune / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Hyderabad Getaway
- Pandharpur is connected by Day train with Pune
- Pandharpur is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai
- Pandharpur is connected by Overnight Bus with Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Pandharpur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Pandharpur has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Solapur Railway Station and Pandharpur||Rs. 2582|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Pandharpur. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to