Ottawa is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Ottawa is the capital of Canada. The city is situated along the Ontario side of the Ottawa River, opposite Gatineau, Quebec.
- The metropolitan population of Ottawa is 1.1 million and is currently the fourth largest city in Canada, and the second largest in Ontario after Toronto.
- Ottawa is home to many of the world's cultures as thousands of immigrants from around the world now call Ottawa home.
- Parks, gardens and wide, open public spaces pay an accessible and year-round homage to all four seasons.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ottawa
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- City Treasure – Eastern Canada (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Ottawa