Nice is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Nice is one of the popular tourist destinations in France set on Mediterranean sea.
- Nice is renowned for rich blue-green sea, diverse shopping, splendid dining and lovely art-deco façades.
- Nice is one of the places in the French Riviera that leave guests fascinated by its Old city character and 17th century architecture
- Nice is one of the oldest human settlements in the world. Terra-Amata, an archaeological site dating from the Lower Palaeolithic age, is situated near Nice.
- Nice lies in close proximity to Monaco (Monte Carlo) and is popularly visited as part of French itinerary.
- Nearest Airport -Nice
- Nice is connected by Air with Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Nice
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Fascinating France (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Nice. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to