Nellore is categorised as Pilgrimage / Business and Transit
Sri Ranganthaswami Temple Nellore - Photo Courtesy YVS Reddy
Reasons to Visit
- Nellore is a town located 175 kms North of Chennai in neighboring state of Andhra Pradesh. Nellore is renowned for the 12th Century Ranganathaswamy Temple.
- Destinations on the Bhubaneshwar - Chennai Route"A bustling town 175 kms North of Chennai popular for transit stays for travellers coming in from Bhubaneshwar via Visakhapatnam"
- Nearest Airport -Tirupati (139 kms), Chennai (180 kms), Vijayawada (279 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Nellore
- Nellore is an Ex-Chennai / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Mysore Getaway
- Nellore is connected by Day train with Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
- Nellore is connected by Overnight train with Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Cochin (Ernakulam), Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Nellore
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Nellore