Nagarjuna Sagar is categorised as Riverside / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Nagarjuna Sagar is a masonry dam built on Krishna River at 160 kms from Hyderabad on border of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Area around Nagarjuna Sagar has many Buddhist excavations and sites such as Nagarjunakonda
- Getaway Destinations around Hyderabad"Nagarjuna Sagar (163 kms) is set around a Dam and has many Buddhist excavations and sites such as Nagarjunakonda. It is a popular local getaway and AP Tourism has setup a resort here."
- Nearest Airport -Hyderabad (163 kms), Vijayawada (190 kms), Rajahmundry (350 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Guntur (150 kms), Hyderabad (163 kms), Suryalanka (184 kms)
- Nagarjuna Sagar is an Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Bangalore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Nagarjuna Sagar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Nagarjuna-Sagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Nagarjuna-Sagar