Muscat is categorised as Heritage / Desert
Reasons to Visit
- Muscat is the capital of Oman and global city
- Muscat is home to the famed Muttrah Souq
- Muscat is home to the Sulan Qaboos Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world
- Muscat has been an important trade route between the east and west since historic times
- Nearest Airport -Muscat
- Muscat is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Muscat
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Muscat Delight (3 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Muscat. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Oman - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to