Munich is categorised as Heritage / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Munich is one of the largest towns of Germany and a bustling metropolis
- Munich is most famous for its breweries and wheat beer is a speciality from Bavaria.
- Munich has a bustling nightlife and is a recommended city break
- Munich is renowned for October fest, the famous beer Festival of Germany.
- Munich is home to some of the most magnificent buildings with 19th century architecture, some of which have been converted into commercial offices.
- Nearest Airport -Munich
- Munich is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Munich
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Captivating Germany (7 Nights)
- Gems of Germany (11 Nights)
- Wonderful Germany (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Munich. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to