Montreal is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Montreal is a major inland port, and an international metropolis and the world’s second-largest French-speaking city (Montreal is sometimes referred to as The Paris of Canada).
- Montréal is, more than anything, the city of festivals. From jazz to comedy to heavy metal to dance to light to food to circus to fashion, there’s one for absolutely everything, year-round
- Montréal has got an incredibly rich array of museums and therefore an excellent city break for heritage travellers
- Montreal is famous for world-class restaurants, bars and nightlife, families will also find lots of activities and attractions to fill their time
- Montreal has wide ranging activities such as Parachute Montreal (Skidiving), Flyboarding, Montreal Jet Boating - rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.
- Nearest Airport -Montreal
- Montreal is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Montreal
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- City Treasure – Eastern Canada (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Montreal