Milan is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Milan is The fashion capital of the world, houses the most popular and famous fashion designers and trend-setters.
- Milan is also the commercial capital of Italy and a popular arrival point for International travellers. Milan houses the world’s most legendary pieces of art in its galleries and cathedrals which holds evidence of the beginning of the Renaissance era.
- Take the TraMIilano Hop On Hop Off bus which will show you around the main sights of the city. It is a self made tour on-board of an historical Tram going through the city center in a unique atmosphere and visiting the main museums present along the route with 10 stops.
- Nearest Airport -Milan
- Milan is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Milan
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Milan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Italy - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to