Maui is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Maui is a beautiful piece of land floating with its mellow landscape on the Pacific Ocean.
- Maui is renowned as the ‘Valley Isle’ due to its awe -inspiring valleys and craters flaring up from the dense woodlands.
- Maui was the focal point of whaling during 1800s and still remains the best spot for whale watching and other under water adventure sports.
- Molokini crater in the south-eastern waters of Maui is a stunning crescent crater having crystal clear under water visibility of the coral reefs in the sparkling Pacific Ocean which makes for great scuba diving and snorkeling dips.
- Haleakala National Park, Mt. Haleakala, Iao Valley, Lahaina Town are among some of the best destinations in Maui.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Maui
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Romantic Hawaii (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Maui