Marseille is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Marseille is France's largest city on the Mediterranean coast and the largest port for commerce, freight and cruise ships'
- Marseille held the title of European Capital of Culture together with Košice, Slovakia, in 2013
- Marseille offers beaches, history, architecture and culture (24 museums and 42 theatres) which makes Marseille one of the most visited cities in France
- Marseille is a popular gateway into France and therefore home to many immigrant communities making it the most multicultural cities of France.
- Nearest Airport -Marseille
- Marseille is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Marseille
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Marseille. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to