Manila is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Manila is the capital city of Philippines and typical arrival point for International travellers
- Manila is located on the eastern shore of Manila bay and comprises of a diverse style of architecture varying from the dense novel shopping districts to Spanish monuments from the 16th century
- Manila has some of the wacky transport wagons like kuligligs and tri cycles which are an experience in itself gliding through the suburbs of Manila
- Manila has many museums built in neo – classic and Spanish colonial styles preserving the culture and iconic household items of Philippine’s rulers
- Manila’s bay area is saturated with crimson red hues during dusk and is renowned as one of the best spots to observe sunset in Philippines
- Nearest Airport -Manila
- Manila is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Manila
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Explore Manila (3 Nights)
- Philippines All-in-One (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Manila