Mahur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Mahur is renowned for the Renuka Devi Temple at Mahurgad and is one of the Shaktipeetha Temples plus a renowned pilgrim centre.
- Shaktipeetha Temples in West and Central India"Mahurgarh near Nanded (120 kms) is home to Renuka temple, which is considered one of the Shakti Peetha. Mahur is best approached ex-Nanded (120 kms one way - day visit recommended) or Kinwat (nearest Railhead - 50 kms)
- Nearest Airport -Nanded (124 kms), Nagpur (226 kms), Aurangabad (323 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kinwat (49 kms), Nanded (124 kms), Hingoli (136 kms)
- Mahur is an Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Raipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Mahur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Mahur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Mahur. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to