Mahur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Mahur is renowned for the Renuka Devi Temple at Mahurgad and is one of the Shaktipeetha Temples plus a renowned pilgrim centre.
- Shaktipeetha Temples in West and Central India"Mahurgarh near Nanded (120 kms) is home to Renuka temple, which is considered one of the Shakti Peetha. Mahur is best approached ex-Nanded (120 kms one way - day visit recommended) or Kinwat (nearest Railhead - 50 kms)
- Nearest Airport -Nanded (124 kms), Nagpur (226 kms), Aurangabad (323 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kinwat (49 kms), Nanded (124 kms), Hingoli (136 kms)
- Mahur is an Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Raipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Mahur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Mahur. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to