Macau is categorised as Casino
Macau Skyline - Photo Courtesy Diego Delso
Reasons to Visit
- Macau is a special administrative territory of Republic of China and a a major gambling centre of Asia and the world and visited by tourists alongwith Hong Kong.
- Macau is home to many celebrated destination resorts and Casinos and is considered Las Vegas of Asia
- Nearest Airport -Hong Kong (64 kms), Shenzhen (65 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Macau
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Hong Kong with Macau Break (5 Nights)
- Hong Kong, Macau with Shenzhen (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Macau. Click here for reviewing them.
- Macau Experience
- Venetian Macau Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to