Lyon is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Lyon is a city in east-central France, in the Rhône-Alpes region, situated between Paris and Marseille.
- Lyon is famously called the Stomach of France, as it's known for its cuisine.
- Lyon is known for its historical and architectural landmarks and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Lyon is a major centre for banking as well as for chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
- Lyon is has many hotels, cafes, entertainment areas and therefore popularly visited part of any France itinerary
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Lyon
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lyon. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding France - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to