Lugano is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Lugano is situated in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, Luganois surrounded by mountain
- The Italian border lies about 8 km to the south.The city in and around offers a great terrain for biking.
- You can hire a bike here with GPS tracking and set off on your own escapade on well-maintained tracks during the summer months.
- During winter, enjoy Snowboarding, Skiing and hiking at the foot of the mountains.
- Nearest Airport -Milan (80 kms), Lake Constance (Bodensee) (257 kms), Basel (263 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Lugano
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lugano. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Switzerland - A Picture Perfect Destination
For expert insights and recommendations - email to