London is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- London is the capital city of United Kingdom and a bustling Metropolis.
- London has a multi-racial, multi-cultural society and is a financial hub of europe.
- Monuments of London such as Madame Tussaud's Museum, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Big Ben, Oxford Street are some of the most popular sights to visit for travellers.
- London is easy to commute (Metro rail and bus), has a lot of Restaurants from all over the world including large number of Indian specialty restaurants and a large number of Indian origin community settled all over, making it a home away from home for Indian travellers.
- London is a leading city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport.
- London is a renowned tourist destinations and travellers from world over arrive for a couple of days in transit, for shopping, for business and as access point for other destinations of UK.
- Nearest Airport -London
- London is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for London
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- European Dreams (12 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for London. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding United Kingdom - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to