Lisbon is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Lisbon is the capital and largest city in Portugal and one of the densely populated metropolitan areas in European union.
- Lisbon is home to UNESCO heritage monuments such as Monastery of the Hieronymites and Tower of Belém in Lisbon, Monastery of Alcobaça, Pombaline Baixa (Downtown of Lisbon), Jerónimos Monastery.
- Lisbon is characterised by steep narrow streets enclosed by wide cramped buildings with dominant gothic and baroque art styles structure and is best explored in a Tramp bus.
- Jerónimos Monastery, Belem Tower, Lisbon Oceanarium, Palace of Ajuda, National Museum of Ancient Art are some of the popular tourist spots.
- Nearest Airport -Lisbon
- Lisbon is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Lisbon
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Highlights Of Portugal And Spanish Sizzle (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Lisbon