Lima is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Lima is the capital and the largest city located in the central coastal part of Peru.
- Lima is the melting pot of cultures due to its acceptance of immigrants since 1532 and is declared a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Lima is crowned as the ’Gastronomical capital of Americas’ as it practices Spanish, Andean and Asian culinary traditions.
- Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace of Lima, Lima Town Hall attract most tourists round the year.
- Nearest Airport -Lima
- Lima is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Lima
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Lima