Kuppam is categorised as Business and Transit
Temple at Kuppam - Photo courtesy Sidsahu
Reasons to Visit
- Kuppam is a local getaway and transit stay that lies on Bangalore - Chennai route
- Kuppam is known for its granite quarries and a granite variety,
- Transit Destinations on Chennai - Bangalore route"Kuppam is set about 120 kms from Bangalore and 240 kms from Chennai and therefore a convenient luncheon stopover enroute."
- Nearest Airport -Bangalore (128 kms), Salem (145 kms), Tirupati (190 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kuppam
- Kuppam is an Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Chennai Getaway
- Kuppam is connected by Day train with Bangalore, Chennai
- Kuppam is connected by Overnight train with Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kuppam
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of kuppam