Kotor is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Kotor is a winding bay on the Adriatic Sea in Montenegro where the city and surrounding territory is protected under UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Kotor consists of four smaller gulfs and is Mediterranean’s only fjord.
- Long walls run through the old fortified town and is crowned by small forts around the barren plateaus of Mount Orjen.
- Nearest Airport -Podgorica (85 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Kotor
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Extended Croatia and Montenegro (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kotor. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to