Kosice is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Košice is the biggest city in eastern Slovakia and in 2013 was the European Capital of Culture together with Marseille, France.
- Košice is situated on the river Hornád at the eastern reaches of the Slovak Ore Mountains, near the border with Hungary.
- Košice is renowned for its Cathedrals, Museum, Performing Arts centre and a pleasing riverside / hillside character
- Košice has a thriving pedestrian zone with many boutiques, cafés, and restaurants.
- Nearest Airport -Kosice
- Kosice is connected by Air with Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kosice
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kosice. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to