Killarney is categorised as Pilgrimage / Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Killarney is a town in County Kerry, southwestern Ireland and a popular tourist destination.
- Killarney town is on the northeastern shore of Lough Leane, which is part of Killarney National Park.
- Killarney town and its hinterland is home to St Mary's Cathedral, Ross Castle, Muckross House and Abbey, the Lakes of Killarney, MacGillycuddy's Reeks, Purple Mountain, Mangerton Mountain, the Gap of Dunloe and Torc Waterfall.
- Nearest Airport -Shannon (134 kms), Galway (208 kms), Dublin (303 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Killarney
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Ireland (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Killarney. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Ireland - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to