Kilkenny is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Waterford Crystal Chandelier (Photo Courtesy: Mutantchicken14)
Reasons to Visit
- Kilkenny is a town of rich medieval heritage.
- Kilkenny is a treasure trove of historical buildings and landmarks, exemplified by the magnificent Kilkenny Castle.
- Kilkenny is a city located in south-east part of Ireland and the county town of the eponymous County Kilkenny.
- Kilkenny is built on both banks of the River Nore in the province of Leinster.
- Kilkenny is regarded for its culture with craft and design workshops, the Watergate Theatre, public gardens and museums.
- Nearest Airport -Dublin (124 kms), Shannon (153 kms), Galway (179 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kilkenny
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kilkenny. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Ireland - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to