Jhalawar is categorised as Heritage
Prithvi Vilas Palace in Jhalawar
Reasons to Visit
- Jhalawar is a heritage town on Madhya Pradesh / Rajasthan border at 90 kms from Kota, renowned for its Temples with architectural significance
- Experiential Heritage Getaways around Kota"A heritage getaway lies off the Kota - Bhopal route Route at about 87 kms from Kota. Jhalawar is renowned for the Chandrabhaga fair that is held in Oct - Nov."
- Nearest Airport -Indore (230 kms), Bhopal (260 kms), Udaipur (325 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jhalawar
- Jhalawar is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Indore / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Jabalpur Getaway
- Jhalawar is connected by Day train with New Delhi
- Jhalawar is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, New Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Jhalawar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Jhalawar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Jhalawar. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Jhalawar (Rajasthan)
- Chandrabhaga Fair Jhalawar
For expert insights and recommendations - email to