Hvar is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Hvar is a beautiful town situated on a bay with some outlying islands and is considered to be a gem in the Adriatic Sea that draws thousands of visitors each year.
- Hvar is renowned for its centuries old tradition of wine making, Surrounded by rolling hills and 13th century walls,
- Hvar is an ideal getaway town offering the best of beaches, cafes, hotels and resort, and a vibrant night life.
- Hvar is a popular among celebrities as a hideaway destination.
- Nearest Airport -Split (60 kms), Dubrovnik (211 kms), Zagreb (469 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Hvar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Hvar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to