Hoi An is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Hoi An is a scenic Vietnamese city located adjacent to Thu Bon river on the coast of South China sea.
- Hoi An's old town is preserved through centuries and is frequently visited by tourists for its antique character as its cut through with canals.
- Farm visits and bicycle rides along the period ruins are some of Hoi An's best offered experiences.
- Hoi An's history is reflected in its architecture as its mix of eras from French colonial buildings, Japanese covered bridge with its Pagoda, Vietnamese Tube houses and wooden Chinese shophouses.
- Food tours around Hoi An explore the local cuisine mostly containing seafood and other red meat.
- Nearest Airport -Hoi An
- Hoi An is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Hoi-An
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Hoi-An