Hanoi is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and major political center.
- Hanoi is a millennial old city retaining several heritage monuments and temples from the era of French and Indo – Chinese colonization.
- Hanoi is renowned for its bustling local shopping districts, scenic lakes and pagodas.
- Hanoi’s Museums of History, Ethnology and military offer a profound glance at the city’s complex history.
- Hanoi has a bustling shopping scene from across the old quarters to luxury French quarters.
- Hanoi countryside biking – Hanoi biking tours are best way to explore the ancient villages, temples and pagodas through diverse routes. Hanoi bowling alleys – Hanoi has several wide bowling alleys famous among the youngsters.
- Nearest Airport -Hanoi
- Hanoi is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Hanoi
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best Of Cambodia and Vietnam (6 Nights)
- Vietnam Highlights (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Hanoi