Fussen is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Füssen is a charming and picturesque Alpine town in Bavaria bordering Austria (112 kms from Innsbruck)
- The famed fairy-tale like castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenswangau are located near Füssen
- Füssen is renowned for the violin making industry
- Nearest Airport -Innsbruck (112 kms), Munich (130 kms), Lake Constance (Bodensee) (172 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Fussen
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Wonderful Germany (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Fussen. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to