Florence is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Florence is renowned for its history and is the most visited tourist destinations of Italy
- Florence is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has been called "the Athens of the Middle Ages"
- Florence was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982.
- Florence is an important city in Italian fashion and is one of the top 50 fashion capitals of the world
- Nearest Airport -Venice (259 kms), Rome (277 kms), Milan (302 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Florence
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
- European Dreams (12 Nights)
- Italian Delight (7 Nights)
- Pearls Of Italy (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Florence. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Italy - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to