Dwaraka Tirumala is categorised as Pilgrimage
Dwaraka Tirumala Temple - Photo Courtesy Rami Reddy
Reasons to Visit
- Dwaraka Tirumala is visited for Chinna Tirupati Temple (Small Tirupati Temple), a Lord Venkateshwara Temple situated on the top of the Seshachala Hill.
- Dwaraka Tirumala is one of the renowned Lord Vishnu pilgrimages after Tirupati Balaji Temple.
- Significant Pilgrimages in Andhra Pradesh"Dwaraka Tirumala (77 kms from Bhimavaram) is a popular pilgrimage visited for Chinna Tirupati Temple (Small Tirupati Temple), a Lord Venkateshwara Temple situated on the top of the Seshachala Hill."
- Nearest Airport -Rajahmundry (75 kms), Vijayawada (100 kms), Visakhapatnam (260 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Rajahmundry (75 kms), Bhimavaram (77 kms), Vijayawada (100 kms)
- Dwaraka Tirumala is an Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Chennai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Dwaraka Tirumala Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Dwaraka-Tirumala
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of dwaraka-tirumala